Our New Orleans Attorneys Give Back to the Community
Scott, Vicknair, Hair & Checki, LLC as a business and the lawyers, individually, have a strong commitment to bettering our local and the national community. We take a large amount of pro bono cases, typically on referral from mental health professionals, other legal professionals, or social service professionals. We also regularly advocate for community-based non-profits seeking to effect systemic change. Above and beyond those things, Scott, Vicknair, Hair & Checki, LLC also serves as sponsors of various charities, non-profits, and fundraisers. We believe that our success is attributable to the people that supported us and it is our honor to give back to the community.
Additionally, our lawyers sit on the Board of Directors of several non-profits including:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Southeast Louisiana, Inc.
- Bywater Community Development Corporation
- New Orleans Photo Alliance
- They are also regular members of the following organizations:
- 610 Stompers
- Krewe of Bacchus
- Krewe of Nyx
- Young Leadership Council of New Orleans
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Faubourg St. Roch Improvement Association
- Greater New Orleans Community Land Use Network
- Louisiana Bucket Brigade
We have an incredibly strong background in supporting those that need assistance. We are always looking for new opportunities to stay involved in worthwhile causes.