New Orleans Business Law Attorneys
Start Strong. Grow Smart. Exit Profitably. Call (504) 502-7316 Today.
Whether your business is just getting started, it’s well-established, or you’re thinking about walking away—sound legal counsel is essential. At Scott, Vicknair, Hair & Checki, LLC, we strive to be essential to our business law clients, exceeding their expectations in every respect by working harder, smart, and more responsively.
Our services cover the full spectrum of business-related legal needs, including:
- Business Formation – Entity choice, owner agreements, governance documents, etc.
- Business Purchases, Sales & Dissolutions
- Commercial Collections
- Contracts & Transitions
- Creditors’ Defense
- Creditors’ Rights
- Dispute Resolution – Negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation and appeals
- Employment-based Immigration
- General Counsel – Compliance issues, licensing, permitting, employment law matters, and other legal concerns for your business’ day-to-day operations
- Intellectual Property Rights – Protection, development, enforcement, and defense
- Nonprofit Formation
Your success is our success. That’s how we see it, and that’s why we’re so passionate about our work, committed to helping each client reach their goals. Contact us at (504) 502-7316 to learn how our New Orleans business lawyers can help you achieve success.
Creditors’ Rights Attorney in New Orleans
Owning a business of any type will usually mean that you’re also in the business of collections. Unfortunately, commercial collections and creditors’ rights laws represent a virtual minefield that’s nearly impossible to safely navigate without sound legal guidance.
Our New Orleans lawyers understand the challenges you face as a creditor, and we can provide the legal knowledge and skills needed to steer you clear of trouble. If it’s too late for that and you’ve already been sued, we have a strong track record of success in creditors’ rights litigation and can represent you in state and federal courts.
Call (504) 502-7316 or send us an email today. We offer free consultations on most matters, and you can discuss your situation with an attorney in person, by telephone, or through online media.