New Orleans Licensed Professional Defense Lawyers
Professional License Defense from an Award-Winning Team – (504) 502-7316
If you’re reading this page, it’s likely that a lot is at stake for you. You may be facing professional misconduct charges, malpractice charges, or even criminal charges. Regardless of the severity of these charges, these types of allegations can ruin your reputation, put your professional license at risk, and hurt your financial security. It is for this reason that you need a licensed professional defense attorney. Scott, Vicknair, Hair & Checki, LLC proudly defends the rights of licensed professionals.
A Strategic Approach to Protecting Your Interests
One of the most important things in choosing a licensed professional defense attorney is choosing the right approach. If you’re going to be accused of doing something improper, there is no question that you want to win and protect yourself, but you also want to come out of the situation with the reputation of a good licensed professional. A slash-and-burn, vicious legal strategy may not serve you well.
Our attorneys are skilled in litigation matters, but our attorneys also take the diplomatic approach needed in business. This balanced approach can allow you to maintain a strategic, thorough, and strong fight to protect yourself, but it doesn’t compromise your reputation as a professional.
- Our licensed professional defense services break down into several categories:
- Medical Ethics Defense: We are very experienced at guiding medical professionals through proceedings before the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners and other licensing bodies. With years of experience both prosecuting and defending medical professionals, we know the ins and outs of the procedure, and we have carefully honed our approach to these matters.
- Legal Ethics Defense: Sometimes attorneys find themselves in situations where they simply need ethics counsel. All too often, attorneys offer these services and simply base their representation on guesswork. We stay up to date on current developments and research the issues in order to properly advise you as to what steps you should take next.
- Medical Malpractice Defense: Our attorneys are prepared to defend you from patients’ claims of medical malpractice while guarding your reputation and future income stream.
- Legal Malpractice Defense: We can join forces with necessary experts while working closely with you to provide a clear and efficient defense of your reputation. We’re ready to stand by your side each step of the way.
License Defense for Other Professional Across Louisiana
Aside from the areas listed above, we can also provide defense services to any licensed professional accused of misconduct.
Our license defense attorneys also offer services for professionals and industries that include:
- Athletic Training
- Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Dental Hygienists
- Certified Dental Assistants
- Interior Designers
- Land Surveyors
- Landscape Architects
- Massage Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Sonogram Technicians
- Ultrasound Technicians
Call (504) 502-7316 if you need help with your professional license defense matter, or you can make an appointment at our New Orleans office by contacting us online today.